IJECM is inviting proposals for special issues (authors’ guidelines remain same as that for regular issues http://ijecm.co.uk/for-authors/). For this Journal is inviting qualified academicians and researchers from the relevant area, for Lead Guest Editorship.
Brief responsibilities of a Lead Guest Editor:
• Decide exact theme of the special issue in relevant area.
• Suggest a timeline and schedule for the release of special issue articles to Managing Editor.
• Identify 1 or 2 Guest Editors for the special issue.
• Invite quality articles for the proposed special issue.
• Carry out all communications with potential authors and reviewers concerning author guidelines for manuscript preparation and reviewing.
• Coordinate with the Managing Editor to be appointed by the Chief Editor
Interested academicians/ researchers may send their CV along with a “preliminary proposal” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preliminary proposal on special issue must include, apart from info you think will be important:
1. Tentative theme
2. Tentative name and affiliations of Guest Editor(s)